Turn Back Time

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wish I could...

Wish I could tell you everything.

Wish I have the courage to share to you all that's inside me, my thoughts in my head and my feelings buried deeply in my heart. How I envy you both, listening to your real fairy tales in life, sharing your deepest secrets, your almost unbearable pains and your most never ending romantic love stories. Yes, we do laugh and cry together. We do always have a friendly talk, exchanging words to each other and we have extreme laughter and heartaches that's almost impossible to endure. But those are only all about the accounts of some happenings in your exulting life. And I really feel envious, wishing you too will laugh and cry on my stories. How extremely sad it is for me. I tried to tell you but you didn't show interest. You only give me a smile and some complimentary words and it's all bullshit to me. I don't need those. I also wanted to see your big mouths open wide or bleed with tears when I'm happy or hurt. You do that because you never think or maybe even refuse to believe that I can also meet the very same combination of circumstances or cases you have. And why is that? That's because you never let me grow up in your eyes. And what hurts me most is that you only know the outer part of me. You never really know the real me because what you see in me is a girl in her red shoes, wearing a pink dress.

3 comments:

jHeT said...

..awwwww..

..hmm..kinsa mn ni bah..? hihi..

..sometimes we feel that way bitaw.. na we really want to express what we feel to that certain people or kinsa mn na siya or sila.. but whenever we have the chance to, murag dli na nuon m.open ato mouth.. for some reasons.. ashishi..

..but ang solution ra jd btaw ana, on my own point of view, try ra open up.. and who knows dba? hihi.. lisud keo ng naa ka nahan isulti but dli nmo masulti.. nga naa ra tanan imo gkeep sa imo self.. bug-at dba? hihi..

..carry mo yan..^^.

Media-Girl said...

hmmmm....yah,lisud jud au...since I was n high skul pa jud ni...thank u au sa advice, I didn't expect it...hehehe...yah,wel maybe one day maka open up ra nya ko....thank u au, as n...

jHeT said...

..hihi..ur welcz..^-^

Post a Comment