Turn Back Time

Sunday, August 22, 2010

...See Through...



I am so in love already with myself being a soon to be a journalist, the writer of the people's voices and thoughts. I was not at first believe in myself that I could be and soon be the writer of tomorrow. Why? First of all, reading newspapers bore me. Secondly, I seldom watch news on television. I have little knowledge on the updates of my country as well as the foreign ones. But then, as time passes by, little by little, through the service of my sharped-brainiac instructors that I was somehow able to tell myself that I could soon be one of them. Not to harshly force myself to love and appreciate news items but slowly taking my time to spend on recovering the general events going on around, affecting my world.
What changes my concept of myself with this course is when I get the chance to start having my news item read on air through radio broadcast and was done by yours truly. The first time I did the airing of my news, I was able to say to myself that, "eiy, I can really do this...I can really be, hopefully a booming newscaster not just here but even maybe to foreign land...." Thank's to Power 91, DYGB FM, they gave us the chance to be part of their team and they call us the Power Volunteer. I could see my future there that maybe one day I'll be working there. As I gave the Negrenses the updates, I was so excited, the feeling of having been able to serve them no matter how little it is. No greater feeling could ever be compared the day I did the airing. I see through that station, myself becoming one of the most fearless journalist I could ever be one day and that one day will come sooner. So far, so good, as beginners, as what they say. My classmates are really full of bliss and thankful that we had this opportunity. I thank God so much for all this. Imagine, i get a live broadcast with my own written article on the number one radio station of Dumaguete City? It's really an overwhelming experience that no other greater feeling that I could think of that's better than this. It is not for fame, but it's really the career, I am really into it. Though a lot of people may think that most of us end up in call center agencies, but then I am so hopeful I wouldn't and more chances and opportunities would come.
Live radio broadcasting is still going on. So, I'm signing off now, got a beat to news leg with. Bye!


0 comments:

Post a Comment