Turn Back Time

Friday, October 8, 2010


I feel alone these past few weeks. I just lost my phone which is not actually really mine. It's his, I just borrowed it coz mine needs cleaning. Now, I'm bored. I'm finding hard reaching other people which now makes my life kinda boring. I noticed this day that I don't have the people close to me these past few days. I realized that now am already going to bed at 8:00 P.M. if we don't have a practice in the dance troupe. I thought I was happy having no cellphone, so nobody's gonna keep on looking for me and asking what I'm doing or maybe keeps on bugging me around. But then, I realized, I can't reach the others. Where are they? Where is Ethel? Am always stuck in the office with nothing to do. I'm so really lonely and always thinking where my friends are. I have no laag in the evening anymore, am now home so early...late at noon, am stuck in the office, watching the others being so busy with something. I missing everyone and I can't reach them. I really want to be with Ethel but it seems that she's always away. I have nobody right now and am not used to it. Yoh! guys, I miss you terribly!

0 comments:

Post a Comment