Turn Back Time

Sunday, January 23, 2011

A Lot to Tell

2010 had to come to an end and here comes a new year 2011, a new life to live, a new story to write. But before i would start my 2011 life, let me give you my updates back in 2010.

There are too memories to keep and to cherish back then. So many things to reminisce even the sad stories. A lot of commotions had been encircling my life. My animate existence had been filled up with a lot of stressful but at the same time enjoying activities that i ought to share with you.

Let's start with my inquiries in my career. It had been killing me for the past few months. There were a lot of things to do, writing reports, airing my reports in DYGB FM, and making magazines that demands computers. These things had consumed my allowances and sacrificed my other life in this cosmos. My career had selfishly deprived me from my other commotions that i ought to enjoy as a young teenager. It occupied my entire life and left almost no vacant space where i can put my other stuffs opposite to these serious things that cracked my mind. But then, my soon to be career haven't always been a burden to my entity. Despite of its brain-cracking, money-consuming, etc., I had been enjoying it. It keeps you updated and then you'll learn a lot of things and enjoyed traveling around Negros Oriental. It boosts up your confidence as you meet big politicians and other heads of different offices. It took a lot of courage to ask them about things that could possibly provoke them especially about some intriguing issues. But later on when you're able to establish rapoor, it will ease your tense.

I am little bit out of time so i guess my story is to be continue soon. It'll be about my love life...mmh...

1 comments:

hailey said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

Thanks!

Hailey William
haileyxhailey@gmail.com

Post a Comment