Turn Back Time

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My 18th Birthday(03-25-09)

This day is my 18th birthday and I'm celebrating it here in the pylon office(nyahahaha). My co-pylonites here are teasing me to treat them. Unfortunately, my pockets are empty and my wallet got only a 20peso bill. This 20peso bill of mine will only be spend for my fare going back to Tobod,my place. Anyway, my birthday wasn't thhis bad at all. This morning I had a date,(whooooo). I went to see this friend of mine at my Ninang's house. I have known this friend of mine for so many years now, since I was a kid. So when I went to see my friend,we went to a bookstore since both of us are book-addict. Then we went to a restaurant. My friend paid all the food we ordered and we had a very funny and interesting stories to talk. My friend talked about thier training in Cebu and damn it was really hard. But she was tough. She's born to be a police woman someday. That's the spirit of my Ate Mitchelle.

4 comments:

Leofhila said...

happy birthday!!!

sa monday nalang ang treat, maybe naa naka dada... hihihihi...

^_^

Janjie said...

Happy birthday Inday Caro.., Carls..., Carlisle... whew! hehe... Lisoda jud sa imo ngalan oi... hehe...

Okey ra pod mi sa Monday na lang... Don't worry.. hehe...

I thought at first this "friend of yours" is a boy... Ug sa dihang "she" diay sya? hehe...

Welcome to the blogosphere... Keep posting!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY HAPPY bIrthDay! ah... u welcome ur debut with a date jud... so expect jud diay more to come ani as u grow older... hahaha ^_^

Media-Girl said...

thank u au sa greetings....xenxa late reply au...hahaha..xenxa wla jud ko atong monday...mayra pud..hahaha

Post a Comment