Turn Back Time

Monday, August 2, 2010

JULY 8


August 3, 2010

I never thought it would happen, and never expected it thet he would....after what I did to him, to both of us. I was already slowly accepting things that this is what it's going to be. I was already on my way of moving on and get on with my messed up life. I was trying to fix myself and focus to ther stuffs that still needs to be entertained. After all, my life is not yet ready to end there, after what happened with the two of us. I was trying to keep up with other people as well. I already lost hope that we'll be toghet again after he turned me down when I texted him 'bout patching things up. I was even mad at him when I found out that he deleted our pics and most of all there is this other girl. I sai to myself, "Am I that easy to forget?" It never took him weeks to recover from me. He was having sweet chats and all that. I deliberately asked him that about him and the girl and he said they are hust friends, close friends...mmmh,durh!,whatever!.. And So after that, I set my mind to forget him and was trying to set my life straight. Trying to get my life busy for it was my only my way of unwinding my mind and my emotions. I wanted to find a great and a good diversion so I could not think of him.

But then, July 8..ahah!,. July 8, indeed. The unexpected thing happened. Though I was tring to move on but still it wasn't easy. And so when that day came which I never really thought of it anymore, it was one of my most happiest day of my life. Our love was re-birth...Char!..lol!..He wanted to talk and then after that,....alam na..KAMI NA PUD!..weeeeeeeee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment