Turn Back Time

Monday, August 9, 2010

New Racket



My life has been so hard up now a days. My mom could hardly give me enough money for my weekly allowance. Good thing that I have a monthly "H" in Pylon which has really help me a lot. Unfortunately, it's still not enough. I still found a hard time surviving with a limited budget. This is just because my course is really a money-eater, that is because we have this technical term "news legging". News leg is our term when we conduct interviews from our beat, the area we're assigned to gather news. It's really "kalas" because we have to ride a pedicab or an easy ride. But then, I found a new racket that really had solved my problems, though not totally but at least.... This racket, perhaps you already know what, is really tiring like sometimes I have to do it first rather than my home works. It's really brain cracking, like your brain is gonna drain because of finding 500 words per article and it's like I could only have 3 days to finish 5 articles. Can you imagine that? Good thing if I don't have any other things to do. But, I still have a bunch of stuffs to do which are very important too. Either way, I still have to finish my racket or else I can't earn. Anyway, this happened all because of Ate Janjie. She asked me one day about my vacant times and then she said if I like to earn extra money. So without second thought, I said yes, of course!. SOooooooo badly in need of money so why not take it. But that's just it, I have to double time and give a little sacrifices. GEEeeeeeeeee! Thank's 'te Janj...

2 comments:

Janjie said...

Oi... starring...! ahaahaha... you're welcome dear carlisle... I'm currently looking for another writing raket for you and jelly. Ana man jud gud ni sa ani nga business, clients just come and go. Hopefully, I can give you another one to get your hands dirty on. hehehe... keep writing... good luck sa newslegging. :D

Media-Girl said...

hehehe..alang ana jud..born to be sikat kaya, didn't u know?..hehehe..thanks kau te..ok ra te..i'll be mpatiently waiting then..hehe...dirty hands, crack brain, wat else?..hehe..ok, tnx te n u to gudluck n tc always...

Post a Comment