Turn Back Time

Monday, August 16, 2010

My Obsession


The day I was born, or I think even when I was still inside the womb of my mother's, I already knew what am really so obsessed with. But then it seems that not every one is really happy of the idea and it's kinda frustrating, really. They were expecting something from me which am already sick of hacking it up, meeting their expectations on me (roar!). I hate to study, and I hate being the freaky genius of the class. All I want with my life is to spend my time on the dance floor and turn the music on and then that's it. I told a lot of my friends even my teachers that if only I could go to school that teaches only about dancing, I would enroll there. I know it's out of the question but I was hoping it is. Though they love watching me swaying my hips, but they are not that exactly into it. I mean they are not that actually accommodating. Dancing is truly my escape from cracked-up brain because of stupid and damn exams and everything. When there are a lot of things in my head and I don't want to think about it, I would listen to music and dance. I would unwind myself through it, aside from going out with friends or going to the office and have chika with the others. In fact, when I study, am not really studying through the whole time. Time to time, I would stand up and do some dance steps and then afterwards go back to studying. It even makes me find memorization easy because of it. I know why they really don't like the idea of spending most my time in dancing because it can turn your head down. They even told me I have to quit on it but because am so stubborn that I could never do that. Well, who could be blame...? Like I said, even when I was still inside of my mom's belly I already started dancing.

I love public speaking as well and that's my compensation to them. I want to talk in front of a crowd though it could be frightening. But once you’re on that stage and speak out the first word, you'll just notice that you're already half way through of your speech and realize that the crowd just gave prestigious applause as you take your bow. All of the nervousness that you once felt behind the stage just peter out and then you just delivered a good speech. When I love it, I still have to study and learn it. It needs brain snapping and concentration, same with dancing. But then, when I love talking it was when I was already born.

0 comments:

Post a Comment